Zebra MC9400 & MC9450 Ultra Rugged Mobile Computers
Both the MC9400 and the MC9450 are part of our Warehousing Solutions. Either model can be also purchased and configured with custom software.
Main Features of the MC9400 (additional features for the MC9400 and MC9450 can be found in the Specs at the bottom of the page)
- World Class Support – Comes with timely support from the Huzzard Data Systems team.
- Private and public 5G — new cost-effective wireless options – These are the first gun-style devices to offer private and public 5G wireless data connectivity, bringing new affordable wireless networking options to expansive outdoor and indoor environments. And with two SIM card options — nano SIM and eSim — you can support private and public 5G connections simultaneously for network redundancy or deploy different wireless networks in different areas of the business.
- Wi-Fi 6E – maximum speed and performance, indoors and outside – Get the fastest Wi-Fi connections available, Wi-Fi 6E. With quadruple the bandwidth and capacity, triple the speed and up to triple the available spectrum, your workers get dependable and instant application response times, increasing productivity and workflow efficiency.
- Advanced Bluetooth connectivity – Compared to Bluetooth 5.2, Bluetooth 5.3 increases energy efficiency for improved battery life; minimizes device interference for more reliable and higher quality connections, and enables more secure connections through enhanced security features.
- The latest in advanced scanning technology – Give your workers an unmatched scanning range with the new SE58 Extended Range Scan Engine with IntelliFocusTM technology. Scan barcodes in hand to over 100 ft./30.5 m away — substantially farther than any scanner on the market. And the innovative green laser aimer is up to seven times more visible than the typical red aimer dot, making it easy to scan items on top warehouse racks.
- Biometric facial recognition – Workers get easy device access, while you get the peace of mind that device access is restricted to pre-authorized users only, eliminating the risk of shared or compromised passwords.